Reservation Start Date
Reservations are available from 2 months (62 days) before departure at 09:30 JST.
(The reservation/sales start date is always 62 days before departure.)
Ticket Payment Deadline
Please purchase your tickets by the payment deadline. Please be aware that your reservation will be canceled automatically without prior notice if you do not pay by the deadline.
Ticket Validity Period
Tickets with flight reservations and associated special passenger fees are valid only for the relevant reserved flight(s). In principle, tickets without flight reservations and associated special passenger fees are valid on the issue date and one year thereafter. However, tickets reserved with certain fares may have a different validity period. For tickets purchased with the e-ticket service, the issue date is considered to be the credit card payment date or the date on which cash payment is confirmed by IBEX Airlines.
When exchanging/reissuing tickets upon making a reservation change or similar, the validity period for the initial ticket and associated special passenger fee will apply. For more information, please contact the Reservation and Service Center [0120-686-009 (Only available from within Japan) or +81-3-6741-6688; available year round 6:30-22:00 JST]
When Using Your Tickets
- Tickets can be used only by the person indicated thereon.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to third parties. Please note that a ticket cannot be used by those other than the person indicated thereon, even if transferred via online auction or similar.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to other flights upon the passenger showing up late for the reserved flight. In this instance, please request a refund.
- An infant ticket is required for children under 3 years old not using their own seat.
For more information, please contact the Reservation and Service Center [0120-686-009 (Only available from within Japan) or +81-3-6741-6688; available year round 6:30-22:00 JST]
The applicable fares and fees are the amounts valid on the purchase date.
After purchase, fare adjustments (refunds/extra fees) will not be made even if the fare or fee amounts for your flight change (increase/decrease) before departure.
If the fare and fee amounts change after reservation and before the payment deadline, the fare and fee amounts may differ between reservation and purchase.
- You may be refunded the difference upon changing your reservation.
Advance Seat Reservation
You can make reservations for the seats you wish to travel in.
Seat reservation is available from 2 days before departure for those who have purchased their tickets.
Please be aware that passengers accompanied by children under 3 years old and those with disabilities may be unable to reserve certain seats (such as exit row seats) for safety reasons.
Your seat reservation may change without prior notice due to aircraft type changes and for other unavoidable reasons.
Please note that there is a limit to the number of seats that can be reserved in advance, and that you may sometimes be unable to make your seat reservation.
If you are unable to reserve seats in advance, please do so at the airport on the departure date.
<To Passengers Sitting in Exit Row Seats>
In order to ensure passenger safety in accordance with the circular from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT), Japan, exit row seats are available only to passengers meeting all of the following conditions:
- (1)Passengers who are 15 years of age or older.
- (2)Passengers who do not require the assistance of an escort or staff when boarding.
- (3)Passengers able to assist upon emergency evacuation by opening/closing the aircraft doors, etc.
- (4)Passengers able to understand evacuation procedures and crew instructions and communicate these verbally to others
- (5)Passengers able to communicate in Japanese or English.
- (6)Passengers who would not be required to assist any accompanying passenger(s) upon emergency evacuation.
- (7)Passengers agreeing to assist upon emergency evacuation.
- (8)Passengers not accompanied by a child under 8 years old.
- Baggage cannot be placed at your feet or on your lap.
In the event of an emergency, passengers seated in exit row seats are requested to assist with emergency evacuation by following the instructions of the cabin attendants so that the aircraft can be evacuated immediately. Those not meeting the above conditions will be requested to move seats.