For convenience store payments, the refund will be paid into the designated account approximately 7 days after the request is made.
- Convenience store payments can be made in cash only.
- Refunds may take longer than 7 days during certain periods such as the year-end/New Year holiday period.
- Refunds may not be made in this time frame if there are system failures at financial institutions or multiple flight cancellations, etc., due to poor weather or similar.
- Please be aware that bank transfer fees will be borne by the customer for refunds made at their request, or refunds attributable to neither the company nor the customer such as force majeure (e.g., bad weather).
<Changes/Refund Requests: Exceptional Cases>
The following exceptions will be made for customers who are unable to travel for reasons such as illness.
For more information, please contact the Reservation and Service Center (0570-057-489; available year-round 08:00-20:00 JST).
- You will be required to submit a medical certificate or similar from a physician upon changing your reservation or requesting a refund.
- Reservations can be changed to flights departing within the 30 days following the original departure date.
- Refund and cancellation fees will not apply.