We offer assistance so that you can travel together with your pet.
Making a Request
- 1.Go to an ANA airport counter on the departure date. Please finish making your request no later than 30 minutes before the departure time of your flight.
- 2.Please sign and submit the Consent and Release Form for Pets.
- 3.Please pay the pet fee.
Pet fee (incl. tax): JPY 6,000
- The above pet fee includes the fee for borrowing a pet cage.
Terms of Acceptance
We will accept your pet as checked baggage upon meeting the following conditions.
- 1. Check-in is available for small dogs, cats, small birds, and other small animals such as rabbits and hamsters. Check-in is not available for large dogs due to cargo compartment and cargo compartment door restrictions, etc.
*Due to the risk of adverse health effects during the summer season, check-in is not available from May 1 to October 31 for the short-nosed dog breeds below.
- Bulldog, French Bulldog, Boxer, Shih Tzu, Boston Terrier, Blue Terrier, King Charles Spaniel, Tibetan Spaniel, Brussels Griffon, Chow Chow, Pug, Japanese Chin, Pekingese
- 2.We are unable to provide food and water to pets which have been checked in. Please do this yourself before departure.
- 3.You can use your own pet cage. However, if your cage cannot be used for safety reasons, you can borrow one of our pet cages. These cages come in 3 sizes: small (S), medium (M), and large (L).
Cage Sizes (approx.)
- One dog or cat is allowed per pet cage as a general rule.
- For small birds, etc., around 2 birds of the same species are allowed per container. (However, the number must be within the capacity of the M-sized cage.)
*As a general rule, you will be asked to take insects and goldfish on board as carry-on baggage. For further details regarding conditions, etc., please contact the Reservation and Service Center [0120-686-009 (Only available from within Japan) or +81-3-6741-6688; available year round 6:30-22:00 JST]