IBEX Airlines Co., Ltd. acknowledges the importance of protecting personal information provided by you, and is committed to ensuring that we appropriately control and safeguard all personal information which is retained and processed in the course of our business, in accordance with the following principles:
- We will make every effort to control your personal information in an appropriate manner, ensuring our management systems are in place to facilitate the safeguard and protection of the personal information.
- We will put in place regulations, policies, and rules relating to the receipt, collection, use, provision, and other matters necessary for personal information, and ensure that all our employees comply with them.
- When we engage a third party to process your personal information, we will ensure that the third party appropriately safeguards and processes the personal information in accordance with a confidentiality agreement on the safeguarding and protection of the personal information executed between the third party and us.
- We will take any necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, damage, destruction, alteration, or any other unlawful form of processing of your personal information in our possession.
- We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, and orders of Japan related to personal information.
- We will further enhance the training and education of all our employees and ensure that all employees are fully aware of this Policy in order to improve their understanding of the importance of personal information protection.
- We will carry out internal audits on a regular basis to ensure appropriate control of personal information, and will work to continuously improve our operations.
- In the event of any accident or other occurrence in connection with personal information in our possession, we will minimize the damage or loss caused thereby, promptly announce necessary information to the public, and take appropriate measures including action to prevent reoccurrence.
- We provide our contact details to allow you to make inquiries, requests, or complaints to us, which we will endeavor to promptly respond to and address in good faith.
Processing of Personal Information
1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information about you:
- (1)Details of booking and travel itinerary relating to your travel with us;
- (2)Your feedback or contributions to questionnaires about IBEX Airlines' services and/or products etc.;
- (3)Your application to our events such as prize competitions; and
- (4)Details of your purchase order of goods
2. Purposes of Using Personal Information
Your personal information in our possession will be used for the following purposes:
- (1)Provision of IBEX Airlines' services and products or information thereon;
- (2)Development of new services and products
- (3)Provision of information on events and campaigns etc.;
- (4)Provision of information on services, products, events, campaigns, etc. of IBEX Airlines' affiliates or other entities; and
- (5)Response to your inquiry, request, or other contact
No personal information provided by you will be used for any purpose other than those indicated above.
3. Protection and Control of Personal Information
We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, and orders of Japan relating to personal information protection, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. In addition, we work on the training and education of all our employees in order to improve their awareness and understanding of the importance of safeguarding and protecting personal information.
In processing your personal information, we implement appropriate control measures and take the utmost care to prevent them from unauthorized disclosure to third parties.
We also take an appropriate and reasonable level of security measures against unauthorized access by third parties to or risk (such as risk of loss, destruction, alteration, or other damage) to your personal information.
Moreover, we continuously review and seek to enhance the abovementioned system and measures for safeguarding and protecting personal information.
4. Processing of Personal Information by Third Parties
We may engage a third party to process your personal information in order to provide you with better service. In such case, we will use a service provider who processes personal information in such a manner as we deem appropriate, and we will ensure that such service providers appropriately safeguard and process the personal information and adhere to their confidentiality obligations including non-disclosure to any third party in order to prevent your personal information from unauthorized disclosure, access or use.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not and will not disclose or otherwise provide your personal information in our possession to any third party without your consent, except when we are required to do so:
- (1)under applicable laws and regulations;
- (2)in order to preserve and protect human life, safety, or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- (3)due to a special need for improving public health or promoting the healthy growth and development of children, and it is difficult to obtain your consent; or
- (4)in order to cooperate with a government authority or local government performing its duties under any of the applicable laws and regulations, or any person or entity engaged by a government authority or local government to perform any of their duties under any of the applicable laws and regulations, and the performance of such duties is likely to be prevented if such government authority, local government, person, or entity seeks to obtain your consent.
6. Disclosure, Correction, Removal, Addition, Cessation of Use, De-identification, or Deletion of Personal Information
When we receive a request from you in accordance with our procedure for any disclosure, correction, removal, addition, cessation of use, or de-identification or deletion of your personal information in our possession, we will conduct any of the following within a reasonable scope and period of time after ensuring such request is made by the individual concerned:
- (1)in the case of disclosure:
We will disclose the item(s) of your personal information requested by you.
- (2)in the case of correction, addition, or removal:
We will correct, add, or remove, as applicable, such information as requested, if we consider that there is a good reason to do so after reviewing your request.
- (3)in the case of cessation of use, or de-identification or deletion:
We will cease using, or make unidentifiable or completely delete, as applicable, such information as requested after reviewing your request, if required. In such case, please be aware that our services may not all be available to you after such cessation of use, or de-identification or complete deletion.
7. Request for Disclosure, etc. or Other Contact
If you wish to make a request referred to in the preceding paragraph in relation to your personal data in our possession, or have any other inquiry about your personal information, please contact us by mail using the contact details set out below, specifying your name, address, phone number, and your request (e.g. disclosure, correction, removal, addition, cessation of use, or de-identification or deletion), accompanied by identification of the individual or his/her representative.*
- The identification of the individual or his/her representative is as follows:
If such request or inquiry is made by the individual, a copy of any two (2) forms of identification listed below:
The individual's driver's license, passport, insurance card, basic resident register card with photo, national pension book, physical disability certificate, certificate of alien registration, or seal registration certificate
If such request or inquiry is made by a representative of the individual, a copy of any two (2) forms of identification listed below, in addition to an authorization letter and a certificate of representative:
The representative's driver's license, passport, insurance card, basic resident register card with photo, national pension book, physical disability certificate, certificate of alien registration, or seal registration certificate
If such request or inquiry is made by a legal representative of the individual, then it is necessary for you to submit to us a document proving status as legal representative, in addition to the documents set out above.
Attn: Contact for Personal Information
IBEX Airlines Co., Ltd.
1-2-3 Shinsuna, Koto-ku, Tokyo 136-8640
(Lines open 9:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday, except public holidays and New Year holidays)
IBEX Airlines Co., Ltd.
Please read the following before using our website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), and be aware that the following is subject to change.
About Website (English-language)
IBEX Airlines takes the utmost care with the security of the Website to ensure your personal information held by us is controlled and stored securely.
We implement strict security controls to protect your data from being collected or altered by any unauthorized access from external networks to our computer devices on which highly confidential information such as personal information is stored.
Furthermore, when we receive personal information from you, we employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to enhance data protection and help prevent unauthorized access by third parties during transmission.
The Website contains links to other websites.
Please be sure to also read the privacy policies or any other applicable regulations of any websites you visit from the links on the Website, as we assume no responsibility for the personal information protection or security of such linked websites.
3. IP Address
When you access the Website, your IP address (a series of numbers)* is automatically recorded as log data. We obtain and record your IP address to maintain proper operation of the server used to host the Website, and to make the Website more user-friendly and seek to provide you with useful information services by monitoring access patterns. Please note that we will not provide any third party with your IP address or domain name recorded on the Website.
- The IP address is a series of numbers assigned to your server on the internet for identification purposes.
IBEX Airlines Co., Ltd.