We provide assistance for passengers with disabilities and those suffering from sickness or injury so they can travel with peace of mind.
How to Make a Reservation
Passengers wishing to receive assistance should call the ANA Disability Desk［0120-029-377 (only available from within Japan) or +81-570-029-377(Call Handling System); available year-round 09:00-17:00 JST] and state the type of assistance required.
- Flight ticket reservations can be made online or via the Reservation and Service Center.
Please come to an ANA airport counter with plenty of time to spare.
- Boarding procedures cannot be performed on ANA self-service check-in machines.
■Medical Information Form (MEDIF)
Passengers for whom one or more of the following applies will require a Medical Information Form (MEDIF) to travel by air:
- Those requiring the use of medical oxygen or medical equipment on board
- Those with serious diseases or injuries
- Those who may be affected physically by air travel due to injury, treatment for illness, or recent surgery
- Passengers must submit a Medical Information Form (MEDIF) issued within 14 days of the departure date (including the departure date itself) that states clearly that they are fit to travel by air. (Download the Medical Information Form (MEDIF) here.)
Wheelchairs are available at each airport. Please request one upon reservation as the number available is limited.
Please check in your wheelchair at the ANA airport counter.
- It may not be possible to check in certain wheelchairs due to cargo compartment entrance or other aircraft characteristics, depending on wheelchair size and/or weight. Please contact the Reservation and Service Center to confirm this upon making your reservation [0570-057-489 (Only available from within Japan) or +81-3-6741-6688; available year round 8:00-20:00 JST]. ( Please check the size, weight, battery type, etc. of your wheelchair in advance.)
- If you wish to check in your electric wheelchair, please come to the ANA airport counter approximately 60 minutes before the flight departure time.
A pre-boarding service is available at the boarding gate. Those wishing to use this service should speak to a member of boarding gate staff in good time.
- This service may not be available depending on flight status.
- Please inform our cabin attendants about the assistance you require.
- On-board wheelchairs are available so that passengers requiring one can move about the cabin.
- Braille safety instructions cards are available on board.
- Passengers can bring assistance dogs (guide dogs, hearing dogs, and mobility assistance dogs) on board at no additional charge. Please inform us upon reservation if you intend to do so.
Those wishing to receive assistance upon disembarkation should wait until they are approached by a member of staff.
Available year-round 09:00-17:00 (JST)
TEL 0120-029-377 (only available from within Japan)
International numbers: +81-570-029-377 (Call Handling System)
- This service is provided by the ANA Disability Desk.